Tuesday, February 4, 2014

COMMUNICATION ;))


COMMUNICATION

    In the past decades there were many different ways of communication. People back then used to communicate with rocks, letters, mores code and maybe even smoke can you believe it? Well these were some of the techniques people used back. My mom told me that here grandmother told her storied about how are old siblings used to communicate. She once told her that her great, great, great, great well this honestly I don’t know how long this would go on well she used to communicate with doves, this technique would be writing a note or a letter then put it on the bird’s feet then the bird would deliver it to were ever u desired. Crazy huh??


      How do I communicate? One way I like to communicate is by Facebook. What I do on Facebook is I message my friends and family.  I also sometimes get to meet new people and meet up with them. I also message my family to see what’s going on or just to have family time. The good thing about this is it is in a private way. Which means nobody can read your messages as long as they don’t hack you.

     Another way I like to communicate is by using my phone. On my phone I take pictures, texts, call, hear music, and get apps were you can meet new people. I have messenger, kik , snapchat , and a few more. On messenger what you do is  basically just text people. It’s the same thing on kik and can also send pictures on both of them actually. Those are a few ways I like to communicate.
     Some people say that the best way to communicate is by sending letters because you can send it to people far away. Well that is actually NOT the best technique .sending .letters will take a long period of time. For example how people are making their taxes they take about one month to come back. Another example Is when we sent the letters to our favorite team it took a few weeks for them to write back because of how long it takes for them to send. I bet if we wrote to them through a message of by using some kind of app to text or write they would have responded back way faster than they did when we wrote the letters. So sending a message is way faster and for shore they will receive it because sometimes they don’t get to their destination. So of course a message would be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment